So lately I’ve just been thinking about life since I’m still in college there has been a lot of change. People getting married, jobs, graduating etc..
FIVE pieces of ADVICE to help anyone in their 20s that just doesn’t know:
- Relax, you’ll get there, wherever it is you want to go
- Plan and Write everything that you want to do and your goals
- Live in the present to an extent, take things a day at a time but, for things that can be left for a later date leave it for a later date
- Everyone around your age does not know what they’re doing so your not alone
- Stay positive you will get there someday and staying positive is the best way to get to your main goal