Six realities of being BROKE:
- All your spending goes into bills or food or clothes
- Your friends think your anti-social but in reality your just broke
- You go out everyday with a certain amount of cash because thats all you have
- Your friends sometimes pay for your meal (and your very thankful NOTED)
- You have about 20+ tabs and dozen of carts open waiting to be bought but just there in case you have some extra cash and want to splurge.
- You wear the same three items of clothing not because they’re your favorite but, because you can’t afford anything else