Realities of maintaining:
- Maintain a relationship with just about anyone when your caught up in work and school is impossible
- Maintaining a balance life is like maintaining your stress when your under pressure
- Maintaining people who are high maintenance is just too much and you rather not do it
- Maintaining your sanity while you have your family in one ear and everything else in the other is basically making you insane
- Eventually you realize that you can’t maintain everything and instead just prioritize things
I say this because I feel like eventually everything includes maintenance relationship, health, body, work, school etc.. and we don’t realize that maintaining something is very valuable.