HELLO!!! Today (when I am writing this) has been a long day but I wanted to write so here I am
I’ve been thinking about various things about healthy eating and body positivity and thought why not do a post about it so again here I am
I’ll share five healthy habits to always do that can get you dropping some pounds or can make you feel better.
And I am going to give you guys and gals very easy to do healthy habits because I know that some of us including me are very lazy and tend to steer away from anything that’ll take us more then 5 minutes.
Seriously these are extremely habits!
guys although I wish I was a doctor I am not and all these opinions are my own and my own experiences so they might not work for you as they worked for me
Anyways five tips to a healthier you:
- Drink water! The easiest thing is to drink water with all your meal and drink a glass when you wake up. If your out and see these nice juices and sodas PUT IT DOWN! Water always in most restaurants its free and it’ll save you money !
- Substitute soda and juice with seltzer water or with tea. Now if your addicted to juice and soda (lets be honest with ourselves) you can do this slowly so say every Monday you’ll only drink water and tea instead of juice. And then as you progress you can make it two days, three days etc..
- Eat popcorn as a snack and up to one or two servings. Now I am not talking about that buttery popcorn you get at the movies or in the packs I mean popcorn like skinny pop(in love) or homemade if you have the energy.
- Get your serving of fruit in the morning. Yes cut an apple or grab some grapes and chow down. You have 1 to 2 servings of fruit already there.
- Make a smoothie and sneak in some veggies. Put a dash of carrot, spinach or kale in their and you’ll be set. An app that I really am loving lately is Daily Blends but they also have a website called Simplegreensmoothie. You can literally get any smoothie that your thinking of and if your running low on fruits and veggies they have a list you click through the stuff you have and it tells you what smoothies you can do YAY! (no I am not sponsored this app is just life)
And that is all hope this can help someone and enjoy the rest of the day :)))