So hello everyone!!! I know it’s a bit weird that I am posting on a Saturday but I have all types of surprises 🙂
I wanted to talk about some goals that I have for 2018 with you because I think its very important to set goals for yourself
I feel like 2018 is going to a good year so let’s have some goals set
Although we know that we will not do every single thing on our list it is still worth while to make a list cause this will keep you on track on what you would like to accomplish
I don’t know about you but it is so satisfying to finally be able to check something off your list especially if it is a big accomplishment
SO below I’ll be listing some of my big goals for 2018 that you can add to your list if your missing it !
- Becoming the healthiest I have ever been- now I know this is on your list but people usually only put I want to lose 5 pounds or I want to eat healthier but don’t how they do it or by what time. Becoming healthy to me means that I will increase my intake in fruits and veggies and swap non healthy foods with healthy food. My goal is not a PARTICULAR WEIGHT because to me that is too much pressure and my overall goal in life is to be healthy long term
- Investing- Most people do not invest especially millennial like me because we didn’t know about it but if you got some extra dough you should definitely put it into investing so that you can make some money while you sleep
- Saving money- I know this is hard for most people and it is for me as well. When I was younger I used to save all the time but as an adult we have more expenses and bills to pay and just as a college student realistically I just never really thought that saving was necessary. HOWEVER I think saving can save us (LOL) a lot of time and money and might even help us so when we do splurge we do not feel as guilty.
- Traveling- traveling has been a big thing for me I want to see the world and unfortunately I just never made plans for it. SO in 2018 I want to travel because the world is big and I think we should see more of it.
- Closer to God- now this will be different for different people who believe in different god etc.. but I think I’ve gotten closer to god in the recent years. However sometimes I forget to pray or I don’t pray for as long as I should so these are some things for myself and anyone out there to work on
- Alternatively if you do not have a religion you believe in or you would like to add one more goal BELIEVING IN YOURSELF is the biggest thing ever. If you do not believe in yourself none of these goals will ever work for you because it all starts with and for you.
- Staying positive – This is a big one for me because sometimes I feel like being positive is the hardest thing to do especially when things don’t go as plan. Staying positive will make you feel better, have more energy and therefore give you better mental health.
- My last and finally goal is to MIND MY BUSINESS 2018- I’ll explain this one a bit. I self reflect a lot and I feel like 2017 was me being in other people’s business too much and it just wasn’t good for me or anyone else because it was mostly negativity. I also feel like it took away from improving myself and taking care of myself so for 2018 I want to be more selfish and better myself. Therefore, I am minding my business because I need to do me 🙂
I hope you enjoy this and please let me know any of your wonderful goals 🙂 See ya in 2018